What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or mobile app, update products list or make a sale.
When registering on our website or mobile app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, store name, e-mail address (optional), store address, phone number. We also collect gps coordinates (if you opt-in) to help customers find your store on the map easily. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and mobile app (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested). We only anonymously analyze aggregate information across regions for profitable ventures.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your actions)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a sale, update products list or access your personal information.
In the event of an online payment transaction (in view), your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or mobile app, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
ShopKite is not directly responsible for the transactions made on the website or mobile app and hereby dissociates itself from any occurrence of fraud or refusal of any merchant to refund anyone upon his/her inability to deliver the goods or services requested for. ShopKite will not refund to anyone at anytime or under any circumstance, as it is not involved in any transactions carried out on or through the web site.